Rocky Point, New York Yoga, Meditation & Healing Studio

Yoga this Week – February 19, 2018

Dear Yoga Students,

Our first Sutra Study group was a wonderful experience.  The next group will meet on Thursday night,  March 15th at 7pm.  Please feel free to join us.  You do not have to attend all sessions to benefit from the Yoga Sutra’s deep teachings. Let me know if you would like your email added to the Sutra Study Group email list for upcoming readings and practices throughout the month.

It is amazing to see our yoga community begin to grown in different and exciting ways!  Yoga is not all about the postures, it really about our state of mind as we move through our practice and our lives.  Namaste and a deep bow to you all.

Yoga this Week

Monday Maryhaven yoga 515pm

Tuesday morning 930am with Meditation

Wednesday night 715pm

Friday morning Gentle Healing yoga 930am

Please RSVP to reserve your spot.

Next Tuesday night 2-27 @ 715pm monthly Restorative Yoga and Essential Oils

Click this link for info     workshops and Event Page

8 responses

1. Joanne Giganti

Amy, please add me to your Sutra study group email list. I’m definitely interested and will be there whenever my work schedule allows! Namaste!

February 19, 2018 at 3:27 pm

2. I would love to come to class tomorrow morning, Amy! Is there a spot open? Thank you. Susan >

February 19, 2018 at 4:13 pm

3. melir69

I would like to attend class on Wednesday at 7:15. I’d also like to reserve a spot for next Tuesday for restorative yoga with essential oils.

February 19, 2018 at 5:43 pm

4. Jane

Hello Amy,

Hoping this finds you well. I’m very interested in the yoga sutra workshop on March 15. Please add me to the email list. thanks, Jane

February 19, 2018 at 6:18 pm

5. Dolores

please add me to the sutra study group…I’ll be back early April…… Think spring

February 19, 2018 at 6:29 pm

6. Marua Torres

Hi Amy,
    This is Maria Torres. You might still remember me. I would like to have my name added to the list of the Sutra study group. I strongly believe, I could benefit from that kind of experience.

February 19, 2018 at 11:02 pm

7. Debbie

Happy to hear you don’t have to attend all I was unable to make the first… Would love to be added to sutra emails ~ Debbie

Sent from my iPad

February 20, 2018 at 12:54 pm

8. Jeanne Cain

Tomorrow is looking good for me. Please sign me up for class. See you then! Jeanne

Sent from my iPhone