Rocky Point, New York Yoga, Meditation & Healing Studio

Yoga this Week – July 18, 2016

**Please note that Tuesday Morning Yoga time is switched to 9am for this week only – If you signed up for class please let me know you received the time change notification, thanks**

download (10)

Hoping this email finds you well.  The pull and the tug are everything.  We can learn so much from our yoga asana practice when we go deeper than the surface pose.  The tension, the pull and the tug in a posture creates the open lines of energy we are seeking.  The grounding down to rise up and hugging in to shine out are what life is all about.  Life is not about being free of struggle or tension but about the energy and strength that are created in the midst of it all.

Yoga this Week

Tuesday Morning Yoga begins at 9am this week!

No Beach Yoga Wednesday Night

Friday Morning Healing Yoga 930am

Sunday Morning Beach Yoga 9am

(Please reserve your spot in class)

images (10)

Happenings

Looking forward to our book talk on “A Walk on the Beach”.  If you are reading along with us and would like to join in our discussion, I would love to have a sunset talk at Cedar Beach  possibly Thursday, August 11th, rain date August 18th at 645pm.

More info to come on our Yoga and Kayaking Trip very soon, its been a very busy summer for us over here!!

Namaste

Amy

8 responses

1. Dolores

ok..see you at 9AM

July 18, 2016 at 1:56 pm

2. Gretchen Portnoy

Hi, I’ll be at Tuesday 9am. Friday 9:30 can I bring a guest? thanks, Gretchen

Sent from my iPhone

July 18, 2016 at 2:09 pm

3. Joan Luberto

Got it! I’ll be there! Joan L. P.S. Book date works for me.

July 18, 2016 at 2:26 pm

4. Carol Santiago

I received email and will try to be on time. C u Tuesday !

Sent from my iPhone

July 18, 2016 at 2:28 pm

5. Diane McCarthy

Hi Amy,

I’d like to join you for Friday’s Healing Yoga….thank you! Could you explain again the price if I purchase a block of classes up front? Is the beach yoga separate from this? Thank you….see you on Friday!

Diane

July 18, 2016 at 4:28 pm

6. kinderk7

Hi Amy. I’ll see you Friday morning for yoga. ☀️🙏🏼

July 19, 2016 at 2:07 pm

7. mjtigerlily109@netscape.net

Hi Amy,

Any room in Friday morning class?

MaryJane 🙂

July 20, 2016 at 1:34 pm

8. Vivian deGeorges

Hi, Amy. I just reread this email and the book talk is actually scheduled for the 11th of August with a rain date of the 18th, so I should be able to make it if it’s held on the 11th as I’m not going with my sister till the 18th.

Also, I don’t know if you are a member of the north shore library in Shoreham but I just signed up for a free class about mint, all kinds, and how to use them, on Thursday night the 28th. Just thought you might be interested since you grow that chocolate mint.

Hope you’re staying cool.

Vivian