Rocky Point, Long Island New York Yoga Studio

Yoga this Week – July 5, 2016

2016-07-04 22.51.00

Ola Amigos,

Just returning from Tulum, Mexico in the Yucatan Peninsula, I am filled with energy from the natural world both above and below the sea.  It always amazes me how nature can both nurture, awaken, excite and renew our spirits.  In the same way our yoga practice unites us to that which is everlasting and unchanging:  Gazing at the shore and sky, swimming with the fish, and feeling the warm ground underneath the soles of our bare feet connect us to that which is in perfect balance and harmony.  Enjoy this season of abundance, give thanks for the free world that we have the honor to roam and always, pray for those that are not as fortunate as we are right now.

2016-07-05 04.01.32

Yoga this Week

Wednesday Evening Beach Yoga at 7pm

Thursday Morning Healing Yoga at 8:45am (This replaces Friday’s class this week)

Sunday Morning Beach Yoga at 9am

(Please sign up for class or cancel if your plans have changed)

**Next Week Normal Schedule Resumes**

2016-07-01 13.30.08

Tree Pose in the Jungle

Watch for details on our annual Yoga & Kayaking Trip Saturday, August 6th

Namaste and Adios for now

Amy

6 responses

1. Toni Thorn

Amy, I cannot attend Thursday’s class because my son will be visiting. Toni

July 5, 2016 at 8:21 pm

2. Dolores

see you Tues the 12………….glad you had a great vacation!

July 5, 2016 at 11:06 pm

3. Jennifer kick

See you tonight at the beach!

Sent from my iPhone

July 6, 2016 at 8:10 pm

4. maryannarceri@gmail.com

Sorry Amy I did sign up last night but had a situation.I could not get there in time.Hope you had enough attendance.

Maryann Arceri Lic.Associate Broker Bel Breeze Real Estate 428 Route 25 A Miller Place,NY 11764. O(631)331-5100ext.208 Fax(631)331-0090 Cell (631)974-4426 Email:maryannarceri@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

July 7, 2016 at 1:20 pm

5. Teach871959

Hi Amy….. Can I bring someone (who doesn’t live in Rocky Point) with me next week to beach yoga?

~ Laura Cappetta

Sent from my iPhone

July 7, 2016 at 9:16 pm

6. Good morning, Amy! I am able to come to yoga on the beach this morning! 👏👏👏👏 See you in a bit! Susan

July 10, 2016 at 11:28 am